DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Hard Disk Drive Market Research by Type, Drive Type, Storage Capacity, Drive Interface, Power Source, State – US Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offer.
The report provides market size and forecast across 7 major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD and CHF. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and the years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes the hard drive to forecast the revenue and analyze the trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on Type, the market was studied across Parallel Advanced Technology Attachment, Serial Advanced Technology Attachment, Small Computer System Interface and Solid State Drive.
Based on drive type, the market was surveyed across desktop hard drives, network attached storage hard drives and portable HDDs.
Based on storage capacity, the market was studied across 250GB-1TB, Above 1TB and less than 250GB.
Based on Drive Interface, the market was studied across Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen1 and USB 3.1 Gen2.
Based on the power source, the market was studied across AC Adapter, eSATA Bus, Plug-in, Small Facility and USB Port.
Based on state, the market was studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas.
Competitive strategic window:
The competitive strategic window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the supplier define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the hard drive market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support), helping companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape landscape.
Analysis of market shares:
The market share analysis offers analysis of suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insight into how vendors perform in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market shares gives an idea of the suppliers’ size and competitiveness for the base year. It reveals market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and aggregation features.
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the United States Hard Disk Drive Market?
2. What are the restraining factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States Hard Disk Drive market during the forecast period?
3. Which products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the United States hard disk drive market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window of opportunity in the United States hard disk drive market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory framework in the United States Hard Disk Drive market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the United States hard disk drive market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the United States Hard Disk Drive market?
Key topics covered:
2. Research methodology
4. Market overview
5. Market insight
6. Hard Disk Drive Market, by Type
7. Hard Drive Market, by Drive Type
8. Hard drive market, by storage capacity
9. Hard Disk Drive Market, by Drive Interface
10. Hard Drive Market, by Power Source
11. California Hard Disk Drive Market
12. Florida Hard Disk Drive Market
13. Illinois Hard Disk Drive Market
14. New York Hard Disk Drive Market
15. Ohio Hard Disk Drive Market
16. Pennsylvania Hard Disk Drive Market
17. Texas Hard Disk Drive Market
18. Competitive landscape
19. Company Usability Profiles
ADATA Technology Co., Ltd.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
Kingston Technology Corporation
Micron Technology, Inc.
Seagate Technology Holdings PLC
Transcend Information, Inc.
Western Digital Corporation
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/67nd89