As the January transfer window looms, rumors are swirling as to who could be going. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest rumors, news, news and of course completed deals!
Headlines: Chelsea ready for January deal for Monaco starlet Badia Hill
Chelsea are looking to bolster their defense in the new year and despite long-term interest in RB Leipzig centre-back and World Cup breakout star Josco Gwadiol, the Athletic claim it is Benoit Badiyahir A player for AS Monaco, he’s already at the top of the Blues’ wish list.
The 21-year-old France international can play on the left in a back four or three and the two clubs are said to be negotiating a deal that could be finalized in January. The principality club have demanded a transfer fee of 35 million euros to allow Badia Hill to move to west London.
Badiahill has been in the Monaco system since 2016, making 135 appearances for the club in all competitions and has been a regular in the squad since the 2018-19 season. The 6-foot-4 guard has been particularly impressive this season with his ability on the ball and in one-on-one situations.
Chelsea have been monitoring the player’s situation since the summer, although he has often been linked with a move for Gvardiol.Badiashile is said to be a priority at Stamford Bridge, ahead of the 23-year-old Evan Nidika Eintracht Frankfurt and 20 years old Piero Hincapi Bayer Leverkusen.
– Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez Saudi club Al-Khaleej offered him a lucrative 18-month contract but he is still set to join Brazilian side Gremio, according to reports. Fabrizio RomanoThe 35-year-old striker was paid $6 million to move to the Saudi Pro League, but his move to Gremio on a two-year deal is all but sealed.
– Roma are preparing a bid for the US international johnny cardosoaccording to Ekrem KonurThe Italian capital club are hoping to add the 21-year-old international midfielder to their squad in January but face stiff competition from Spanish sides Valencia and Real Betis. Cardoso has been a regular starter for Porto Alegre over the past three years, making 39 appearances and scoring twice. He also added two assists. However, Roma may have an advantage over their Spanish opponents due to their superior financial position.
– Manchester City chiefs believe the prospect of teaming up with Pep Guardiola will allow them to win games Jude Bellingham, according to The Sun. Real Madrid thought they were ahead of the pack when it came to signing the coveted 19-year-old midfielder, but City see Pep Guardiola’s extension as manager until 2025, and Bellingham’s reunion with El Salvador. Linhallan’s chances of playing side-by-side could affect the transfer in their favor. Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain are all keeping an eye on the England international.
– Manchester United are considering a bid for the Lyon right-back Malogusto, according to Media Foot. The 19-year-old former France youth international has become one of the team’s most consistent performers this season, registering an assist in 14 league appearances. Gusto’s contract expires in 2024 and if Lyon cannot agree new terms, Manchester United could become the front-runners to sign him, with the Red Devils preparing a bid that includes a transfer fee of 30 million euros.
– Tottenham can by allowing Pope Sal with Brian Gill According to Relevo, he will move to La Liga in January. Both players joined the north London club ahead of last season, but with Sarr yet to make his debut, the 20-year-old Senegal international could move to Sevilla. Gill, 21, has also struggled to find any meaningful minutes under manager Antonio Conte following his £21m move in 2021, with Valencia also keen to bring in following a successful loan spell last season. midfielder.